Sunday, August 21, 2011

I'm a BUSY BEE!

Hola Amigos!




How is everyone on this lovely sunday? So i'm so very sorry I have not been up to date with y'all, it's my fault. Cheer and school has been hectic. Speaking of school, yes school. I have started. I know most, actually all public schools in Texas start tomorrow, so good luck to anyone that reading this that starts tomorrow! I started school last wednesday. Maybe I go to private school....


Well anyways if any of you are wondering how my first week went, it went well. We all got brand new personal Apple/ MAC laptops :) So that's a joy, during class everyone is using photobooth and taking pictures with their friends and what not. haha. 


Well enough about myself, I wanna know more about y'all! Actually I only think 1 person keeps up with this, but oh well :( I tried at least. Well back to cheerleading( haha my whole life is based around cheer) Our first game is Tuesday,it's a volleyball game. LSA vs. Episcopal @LSA @ 5pm COME SEE US!


Well I should be going now, I have some relaxing to do before school starts back up tomorrow! So what are y'all doing for Labor Day Weekend? I'm going to Rockport!


2 Corinthians 12:9 My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness, so that the power of Christ can work through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment