Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Favorites

Hey y'all! Here are the Friday favorites y'all have been waiting for!




Favorite Old- fashioned Kissing picture:


This is the cutest picture in the world. It's something I dream of! It's so adorable and a perfect scene.




Favorite Back to school outfit:
This is a super cute back to school outfit, unfortunately I go to a private school now so I have to wear a uniform. But If or when I go back to a public school I would take this into consideration!  


Favorite Themed Cupcakes:








So these are so detailed and cool, I wish I had the time and the talent to make these. I love Mario and Luigi and Peach!














Favorite Vacation Spot: ( or at least one of them)


I absolutely love the Bahamas and wish I could live there, that would be a dream come true :)






What is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment