Sunday, July 31, 2011

Next 2 weeks

Salutations!


Haha, so these next two weeks are going to be Crazy with a capital 'C'! I have cheerleading practice twice a day for two hours for two whole weeks, bleh! So I could definitely use some words of encouragement and bible verses throughout the week, so send me some bible texts :) One of my favorites is Romans 12:12 " Rejoice in confident hope, be patient in trouble, and keep on praying" and James 1:19 "Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." The parts that are in bold are definitely things I need to work on, so maybe y'all could help me with that. Anyways, sorry i got off subject. But if y'all would like to see me cheer at any football games, that would make me so very happy. I can't wait to see some of y'alls pretty faces in the stands. Unfortunately, they're only 4 home JV games and 3 home Varsity games and 1 of those is homecoming, but I'll be posting a schedule of the games, and I also cheer at basketball and volleyball games, too. So I really, really hope to see y'all there. Have a marvelous week (: 


          XO Kendall Womack

No comments:

Post a Comment